Service Level Agreement
- Target Availability. BitaBIZ will use commercially reasonable efforts to make our service available with an uptime of 99.8% of each calendar month (“Target Availability”).
- Scheduled Maintenance. “Scheduled Maintenance” means BitaBIZ scheduled routine maintenance of the platform. Scheduled Maintenance will not exceed (8) hours per month. BitaBIZ typically performs Scheduled Maintenance each week. After 9 am (CET +GMT).
- Exclusions. The calculation of uptime will not include unavailability to the extent due to: (a) use of the Service by Customer in a manner not authorized in this Agreement or the applicable Documentation; (b) general Internet problems, force majeure events or other factors outside of BitaBIZ reasonable control; (c) Customer’s equipment, software, network connections or other infrastructure; (d) third party systems, acts or omissions; or (e) Scheduled Maintenance or reasonable emergency maintenance.
- Scheduled maintenance and down time is published on BitaBIZ statuspage: https://status.bitabiz.com/.
- Back-up runs every 24 hours.