Information we collect and receive
BitaBIZ collects and receives customer data.
1. When a BitaBIZ account is created the following information may be collected:
- User Data. Users (employees) or individuals granted access to a BitaBIZ account by a Customer (“Setup Admin user”) routinely submit Customer Data to BitaBIZ when using the Services. Data like vacation requests, time registrations, sick leave registrations, etc.
- Customer Data. BitaBIZ is also used to collect other customer data. To create or update a BitaBIZ account, you or your employer supply BitaBIZ with an email address, phone number and other staff/ HR/ payroll related information.
- Billing information. Customers that purchase a paid version of the Services provide BitabIZ (or its payment processors) with billing details such as credit card information, banking information and/or a billing address.
Our Data we collect policy describe in detail what data may be collected.
2.BitaBIZ also collects, generates and/or receives other information:
- Device information. BitaBIZ collects information about devices accessing the services, including the type of device and what operating system is used.
- Logs. Our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our services and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet protocol (IP) address.
How We Use Information
The information added to BitaBIZ will be used in accordance with the Customer’s instructions. BitaBIZ is a processor of Customer Data and the Customer is the controller. The Data Processor Agreement (DPA) govern how BitaBIZ shall act as the data processor.
Click here to read the DPA.
Our security policy describes our:
- Hosting security
- Product security
- Internal security
Read our security policy. Click here.
International Data Transfers
BitaBIZ may transfer Personal Data added to the BitaBIZ service to countries other than the one in which you live.
BitaBIZ has an EU GDPR compliant data transfer setup:
- data storage inside the EU
- engages only selected sub-processors that may process personal data submitted to BitaBIZ services.
BitaBIZ sub processor policy. Click here.
BitaBIZ customers have statutory rights in relation to data stored on the BitaBIZ service.
BitaBIZ provides data management tools to manage and delete personal data according to local law. If you cannot use the settings and tools, contact BitaBIZ online support for assistance.
Your rights to your data stored on the BitaBIZ service is described in our Terms & Conditions.